Yarnton Craft Fair

Happy Sunday everyone!!
I spent this weekend at Yarnton Nurseries craft fair, and I met so many wonderful people, handmade business owners, and a whole nest of Spodlings were adopted!
It's me! 
 The lady behind us was selling this interesting sounding 'Fuffle" needless to say the 12yr old (and I, ahem) was immediately interested and brought the vanilla. Most were alcoholic meaning mini helper couldnt have them, or white choc, which meant they were no good for me! So we found a happy medium. A VERY happy medium.


Opposite, was a handmade pen maker, Whitlock Wooden Designs. I LOVE this style of pen. I already have two fountain pens, so I need a biro and a rollerball, right....? John is experimenting with resin designs, and I fell in love with one using pine cones. It is breathtaking! Yes, it's another fountain pen....



Brigid and Caoimhe (pr. Kwee-vah) came with me and gave us a little bit of spring, even if the weather couldnt!


Hoppit, a small Gremlin, caused the appropriate amount of trouble for his species, enjoying all the fake plants and goodies offered by other traders stalls. 



He got into the flowers at Koukou, very confused as to why they didn't smell! They are so beautiful and it was lovely to have such a beautiful stall opposite us. We brought a beautiful vase of flowers called "Luna" - how could we resist!?


Really Hoppit, I don't think you should be hanging from there... get down! 



Of course, Hoppit hit the jackpot. Sweets. Left out by Honey and Rose -  the wonderful lady behind us selling totally amazing body products, salves, rescue balms, and bath stuff!

But uhm, I think you're meant to remove the wrapper Hoppit!!



My brain is whiring with lots of new ideas and characters, really looking forward to getting back into the workshop and bring them to life!!

Love,
The Britsh Faery.


Comments