And July flies by...

July has been a slippery, timey wimey month for me.
I have been so busy getting ready for Wychwood fair - sewing, planning, sewing some more. It has actually been good for me, I think to have some sort of 'deadline'  I have made much more than I thought I could! I also have lots of ideas and plans that I am excited to go back too, once my time is freed up again.
I am now slowly photographing all the Sprytes I made. There are the Tea Party 5 - Camilla, Penelope, Elliot, Sara, Albert. The Autumn 3 - Alice, Edward, Ida. Then there is Marple, Mandy and Suzy-Q.
6 Gremlins, 10+ Sprytlings, and a handful of Whisps.


I still haven't photographed the Tea Party Collection, I guess I am waiting for that *perfect day* even if I am on a time limit.....
I am yet to even get my head round photographing the Sprytlings, they are such a funny bunch!

I will be taking Eleanor to Scotland with us, and writing up all her adventures here, which will be really great fun, and a good way to get myself back blogging.

So, for the photos! Here are a few of the ones I have taken so far....

Ida

Mandy

Alice

The Gremlins

Marple

Edward
Suzy-Q


I will write full posts about them during our stay in Scotland!

Till then,
Victoria.


Comments