Spodlings - The Sprytes have had babies!

For many years, I have wanted to make babies for my Sprytes, and whenever I have tried it has never been a success. The Sprytlings are sweet, and fun, but they weren't really 'babies'. In the end I shelved it, and didn't worry about it. 
This year, my head has been overflowing with ideas and plans, flashes of inspiration - suddenlt, I knew how the babies should be. I sketched them quickly, and, yesterday I sat down and made them. They came together so quickly, so perfectly, it has left no doubt in my mind that they are right.
I am totally in love with them, and plan to make hoards! hehe. I also want to make sweet little nests, incase you buy more than one ;) 




These were the sketches, and I had planned to do them with open big baby eyes - but they are so small, it doesn't work! So at the moment, they are all sleeping.



This little guy was my test - one eye open, one closed. Actually the open eye does look sweet.....













 So there they are! I would love to hear what you think of them, Eyes open, eyes closed? So please do leave a comment! 

Comments